FAT & Associés has an extensive experience in oilseeds & oils value chain used to help our Clients (corporates, governments or institutions) solve a broad array of problematics: plan oilseeds acreage development, understand their competitive environment, assess the viability of new investments, build stakelholder’s alliances, rebalance their oils portfolio to better serve market demand, be prepared to societal concerns, for instance around health or environment.
Example of Consultancy Projects
• Investment Opportunties in Bio Jet Fuel from Microorganism Fermentation
• Food Market Opportunities for Sunflower Protein
• Supporting Deforestation Free Consumption in Europe
• Profitability Analysis of Camelina Agriculture
• Investment Appraisal for Fatty Acids Production through Microorganisms’ Fermentation